This soy farm just outside of the city limits glows an amazing neon yellow during the day with the crop in bloom but at sunset the entire farm comes alive. The haze from the pollen and the city smog usually ruins any depth but tonight the breeze cleared it enough to catch the color all the way back to the farm in the distance.
It amazes me how many people travel past here and no one feels compelled to stop and take in all in even for a few moments. Life isn't worth the rush.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor