This soy farm just outside of the city limits glows an amazing neon yellow during the day with the crop in bloom but at sunset the entire farm comes alive. The haze from the pollen and the city smog usually ruins any depth but tonight the breeze cleared it enough to catch the color all the way back to the farm in the distance.
It amazes me how many people travel past here and no one feels compelled to stop and take in all in even for a few moments. Life isn't worth the rush.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor