TAKE PART • WIN $100
This image was made last week during beautiful sunset on west coast in Oregon. This was my first visit to pacific coast and I was greeted with an amazing light and one of the best sunset. These sea stacks on the Cannon beach make wonderful subjects. Loved the colors due to sunset as well as how perfectly rocks have been lit with fading light. It was perfect to get the reflection of these sea stacks as tides were coming in.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor