TAKE PART • WIN $100
My trip to South America was cancelled last year due to Covid-19, and so instead I took a road trip last October through the South Island of New Zealand where I live. The wind was blowing across the lake when I arrived late in the afternoon and I decided to wait until the next morning to go exploring with my camera. I was thrilled when I looked out of my cabin the next morning to see the water absolutely crystal clear without any movement on the surface. I rushed down with my camera and tripod and spent just minutes taking different images before the wind came up again the the stillness on the surface was lost. I took a few images using ND filters to still the water, but the images were not as good as this one. I stayed in Tekapo for another couple of days, and never again was the water as still as in this image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor