Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Death Valley National Park is one of my very favorite places to photograph. Composition opportunities are truly endless, and the light and shadows dancing on the dunes bring this otherworldly landscape to life. I was lucky to have the dunes completely to myself on this beautiful morning. As the clouds moved above the dunes, the filtered light would illuminate selective parts of the landscape, in this case highlighting the middle dune and the shrub. I stayed for a while, enjoying how the light changed with the rising sun. It was one of those moments when the only option is to slow down, and take in how spectacular nature is.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor