TAKE PART • WIN $100
Bulls Island is an uninhabited barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, USA. It is the largest of four barrier island found within the Cape Romain National Wildlife Refuge. Our goal was to walk to Boneyard Beach, a beautiful and serene location on Bulls Island where dozens of downed sun-and salt bleached oak, cedar and pine trees are strewn about, not far from shore. The white color of the trees makes them look like bones, hence the name Boneyard. My photography group had this natural beauty all to ourselves before the sun came up. Our perfect morning came to an end all too soon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor