West Montrose is a small village in Southwest Ontario that is home to the famous Kissing Bridge, the only remaining covered bridge in Ontario. Built in 1881, it spans the Grand River at an impressive 200ft. The bright red paint is a stark contrast to the white snow coating the fields and trees which surround it.
The river itself rarely freezes through due to the small rapids along its course and you can often spot wildlife along the banks and in the fields regardless of the season.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor