TAKE PART • WIN $100
After numerous opportunities trying to capture this 19th century cabin on Bear Lake--an ancient glacial lake on the border between Idaho and Utah--as luck would have it, just before 3pm on Christmas Eve, the snows tapered off and the sun came out, giving me this dramatic view of both the cabin and its surrounding environment. I quickly pulled over and grabbed my gear. As soon as I finished taking a series of images, a light snowfall began once again, ending the brief photo session...
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor