TAKE PART • WIN $100
It was Pre-Pandemic in Feb. 2020, Myself, Helder Silva and Joshua Snow coming together for an Awesome few days in Death Valley National Park, we quickly met up and headed to the East side of the Park to take in the views of some incoming Stormy Weather, we came across Daylight Pass where we could get out and oversee the whole valley from the Armagosa Range to the Panamint Range the views were endless, I came across this scene in Daylight pass with an Awesome Cottontop Barrel Cactus, Hope you enjoy the view also!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor