Ly Son Island, Quang Ngai Vietnam - also known as the volcanic island. It formed from two volcanoes a long time ago. A very beautiful, unspoiled island. The vertical cliffs in the sky are part of the upper crater. Here the waves are low, the sea is calm most of the year. The weather is very nice, you will love coming to this place.
In the photo, is a rocky shore that has been fossilized for thousands of years, now full of moss and vegetation - the cliff is impressive, and the early morning sunlight shines perpendicularly on the rocky shore, highlighting the details on it.
In front is a carpet of seawater spinach flowers, someone's white stones stacked on top of each other make the scene even more poetic.
I take a lot of photos here, and this is one of my favourites. Thank you to everyone who watched.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor