Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This photo was taken at a rugged location on the Oregon coast, at a place that is notorious for giant waves. We had been to this spot before, but at that time the rocks were being pounded by the surf, and therefore inaccessible. On this trip, the tide was out, the ocean was calmer, and it was safe to walk among these weirdly shaped rocks. The shapes were fascinating. It looked like a bizarre moonscape, shaped by the power of water and wind.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor