I am lucky enough to be able to visit the Tarn region of south west France for a few weeks every year as my partner owns a small house there. It is located in a small and very peaceful village where there are no shops, no cafes or restaurants, and hardly any traffic - all in all it is a wonderful place to 'get away from it all'. We like to go for walks and have a number of routes we use. This image was taken on 6th October 2021 on what we call 'the circuit'; a circular walk that passes through large fields of vines on either side of the road. There were billowing clouds in the sky but it was a beautiful day with the sun shining through and creating large areas of light and shade.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor