This photo was taken at Yedigöller National Park in Turkey. The name Yedigöller means Seven Lakes and there are seven lakes surrounded by forests and mountain. It’s a favorite place for photographers in autumn as you can always see magnificent foliage colors, reflections and mist. The place also gets a lot of tourist attraction for the same region.
The temperature deviates during night and day and results in a fog or mist in the early morning also caused by the moisture from the lakes. That morning at sunrise, the weather was very chilly and there was a heavy for covering the lakes which gave me this beautiful view. As the warm sunlight diffused through the mountains it painted part of the clouds to pink. The clouds gave me a feeling of infinity as if watching outside from a plane. I also loved the color of the trees. The bluish green pine trees and colors of fall spread among them.
From my eyes, they all looked in harmony composing a unique frame.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor