The first time I attempted to capture this image in Tamworth, NH, the fog and drizzle obscured the mountains behind the church. In fact, until I saw other images on social media, I did not even know there were mountains behind the church. On the second try the rain moved in again and obscured the mountains. Finally on the third try, just after sunrise, the light and clouds were perfect. In Often persistence is a key component to making great images.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor