This area in the Canadian Rockies is one of my favorite fall colors locations for these beautiful views of aspen trees submerged in the lake. As the Aspens turn to gold, the scene develops with the contrast to the aqua waters. I have visited this area several times around dusk, but this was my first time around dawn. As the sun began to rise over the surrounding peaks, the light hits the trees and mist amongst them. I used a b+w ND filter to slow the exposure down a bit, smoothing the water.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor