Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
When I lived in Massachusetts, I used to love going to the Wachusett Reservoir in West Boyleston. There are several access points, all by foot, mostly made by local fishermen. I found it was a great spot for summertime sunsets. On this particular evening it was very calm and the sky was full of interesting clouds which captured the setting sun's colors and reflected them on the waters below. I also loved all the rocks that cover the shore line and well into the waters. I set up my Gitzo tripod and took several shots before the light disappeared.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor