Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
While on a day trip to the town of Akaroa on the Banks Peninsula southeast of Christchurch, New Zealand, we drove a scenic loop road known as the Summit Road that meanders on the rims of many volcanic calderas that created the entire peninsula. As the sun peaked through the low clouds, it was the only spot of light on this cloudy afternoon. With a slight zoom in the lens, the sun was magnified to show the drama of the sky, clouds and the silhouette of the landscape. The Summit Road runs from 1000 to approximately 1600 feet above sea level, and considering Akaroa itself is on a harbor at sea level, the geology is extreme around the whole peninsula.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor