The Ruby Mountain Range is the easternmost edge of the Raggeds Wilderness, and the southwestern extension of the Elk Mountains. Mount Owen is the tallest peak in the range at over 13,000 feet, standing over the smaller, less-know peaks in this mountain range. This photographic opportunity came from a vantage point along the Kebler Pass Road, which extends from Paonia State Park to Crested Butte, Colorado. Mount Owen overlooks the views of Kebler Pass and the largest aspen stand in America below. Photographers flock to the Kebler Pass to take advantage of the fall colors from the aspen among the stately pines and stunning mountains.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor