Frost and ice are getting more and more rare in our country. So when one Monday morning I woke up and saw a white world, trees covered in frost, I did not hesitate one second. I grabbed my camera and went to a nearby lake, the Purmer Ee, aiming at some nice landscape pictures. I was able to make some nice captures. But soon the sun gained strength and the ice was starting to melt, resulting in sparkling surfaces. I changed lenses and went for macro captures. This pictures is one of the results.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor