TAKE PART • WIN $100
The preparation for the trip was done with the well-known apps regarding hours of sunrise, sunset and tides. I already had a few composition ideas for "Playa de la Arnia". Once on site, it was a little bit of adjustment to get the perfect composition. Now I was at the mercy of mother nature for the better weather conditions. The waiting game for the landscape photographer began. The weather gods were kind to me, everything as planned and even better. The moment of truth, a mild form of stress because I don't want to mess up these ideal circumstances. My preference for a short slow shutter speed to create calm but still bring movement and power to the waves. Some flowers in the foreground and the rocks as lines to the sun, a total picture that made me determine the hyperfocal distance correctly. Think logically and calmly capture this ideal moment on the sensor. After a while, I could end the day satisfied. It was perfect !
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor