Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Having a full-time job, I had to plan this trip to Kinderdijk, in the south of the Netherlands, well in advance, to be there early on a Saturday morning in February for some sunrise photos. What I could not plan in advance was the mist that made Kinderdijk, a wonderful place in any conditions, such a magic place.
The morning was icy but not windy, which made for some beautiful reflections of the windmills and the rising sun, but the mist made all the difference. And a couple of birds passing by at the right time still added to the magic.
I went back the next morning to find out completely clear weather with no mist at all, so this was really a case of being at the right place at the right time.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor