Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I shoot most of my pictures early in the morning before sunrise. That is often the choice for many photographer, the choice between the bed and the light. I live near the coast and so I am going often to my local coast pitch. I is a five minute drive. Going there so early gives me a desolated beach, no people or dogs. I like that. But more important is the light.
I think that the morning light is softer and smoother than at sunset.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor