TAKE PART • WIN $100
The autumn months in the highlands of northern Chile are my favorites, the colors stand out and the sunsets are usually accompanied by beautiful clouds. In this photo, the Payachatas volcanoes (Pomerape on the left and Parinacota on the right) express their majesty by being illuminated by the last rays of daylight, contrasting with the intense green that can still be seen in the shadows in the Bofedal (high Andean wetland ) from Caquena, in the interior of Arica, near the Lauca National Park.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor