Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
After a day of doing a 60 mile bicycle ride on the LaSal Loop Rd near Moab Utah and hiking the Wild Horse slot canyon, a buddy of mine and I had the idea to stop by Goblin State Park. What a perfect end to an amazing spring day, not too hot, dry and beautiful desert scenery that warranted a stop by Goblin State Park at sunset. As I scanned the horizon, I found I was not the only photographer there to capture the last moments of the day. The park beckoned me to explore and get lost among the hoodoos that spanned the horizon.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor