I took this photo on the big Island of Hawaii on Kalapana-Kapoho Road. My friend & I were there on vacation, & I told her to stop so I could get a few shots of the amazing trees lining the road. I like the natural arch that they make. All the green was vibrant! This was taken sometime in the afternoon on May 9, 2011 while driving around sight-seeing. My advice is to get out there & explore, and take the time to stop when you see something beautiful or that interests you. Also, lighting either makes a photo amazing, or not.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor