TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Great Sand Dunes National Park had been on my photography bucket-list for awhile. This past weekend I was finally able to visit the tallest sand dunes in America that are set against the backdrop of rugged 14,000 foot peaks in the Sangre De Cristo mountains. The Mendeno Creek, a seasonal phenomenon, was officially flowing. Photographing the shadows and light on the dunes was a highlight of the trip. It was well worth crossing the creek with garbage bags around our feet and legs because of how high the water was running and dressing in layers for the 30 degree temperature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor