Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Shooting at 500mm from the base of the 8,967 foot high peak of Mount Begbie in Revelstoke, BC, Canada gets you right up close and personal with the wonder of an incoming storm front. The entirety of the Columbia River basin below was awash in chill, clear and rather boring sunlight on a standard -20C day, while the head of the stormfront washed over Begbie's peak like waves crashing on the rocks for about an hour before it broke through and blanketed the town beneath, and a long lens helped me capture the drama to share with you.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor