Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Fantastic area for landscape photography. This image taken after a bland sunrise and on the way back to my hotel actually from a car park. For transparency I replaced the sky because there was nothing there in the first place and therefore I think it adds to the 'mood' of the image. I think it works much better in B & W than colour.
Factory Butte is in the background with the Manco shale rocks to the foreground. The lines or tracks you see on these are from quad bikes that people use to 'drive' up them (too many to clone) out so I left them in.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor