Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
During a summer hike along the ridge of the Low Tatras, I had the opportunity to enjoy the sunrise high in the mountains for the first time. It was directly from the third highest peak of the mountains - Chopok (2024 m above sea level). It was an enchanting spectacle, when the silhouette of our mountains and the oldest national park of the High Tatras appeared in the distance with the sunrise. The High Tatras in Slovakia have been a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve since 1993. It was a fascinating morning and this photo will always remind me of it (76 mm focal length).
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor