It was the first morning of our stay in Lofoten this January. We drove to Reine to first see what was going on there.
The weather was very nice, almost windless, and a clear light made the mountains seem very close. So I started my drone and wanted to try to isolate individual peaks.
For this, I chose a flight altitude of about 30 meters. I was fascinated by the view of the Olstinden I could achieve with the drone. Quite different from the many times before with the camera on the tripod.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor