First post, and I love this group! Sunrise on Mitchell Lake in the Brainard Lake Recreation Area. Near Nederland Colorado. The golden hour sunrise and fog rolling around in the lake proved to be an epic morning of photography.
The day started in the dark, hiking with headlamps. We had hoped to perhaps run into a moose going for water but had to settle for a family of ducks crossing the entire lake. It’s almost springtime here in the mountains; time to go back for more.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor