On a photography trip to Scotland, the Buachaille was definitely on the agenda. We visited the Buachaille early in the morning to catch the sunrise. As the sun rose, it started to bring the scene alive.
The light conditions were fantastic; it was a chilly -5, so thermals were a must! The location has everything from waterfalls, ferns, greenery, rocks, and, of course, the imposing Buachaille standing proudly above everything.
So many different compositions can be achieved in this one location. It is stunning at any time of the day.
We parked on the main road and walked for about ten minutes up towards the mountain. It is rough terrain, so hiking boots and the correct walking gear are advisable.
The location is ever-changing and is stunning at any time of the year. I intend to visit again during the different seasons.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor