The weather cleared after a massive snowstorm so I grabbed my hiking boots and camera gear and headed out to a favourite trail just outside of the city. This scene was just around a bend that I normally don't go along.
I was surprised with the vibrant teal color of the almost frozen creek against the white and silver of the forest around it. The gurgling of the water and the occasional chirp of the resident birds were the only sounds. I will have to trek back here in other seasons to see how they compare.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor