The weather cleared after a massive snowstorm so I grabbed my hiking boots and camera gear and headed out to a favourite trail just outside of the city. This scene was just around a bend that I normally don't go along.
I was surprised with the vibrant teal color of the almost frozen creek against the white and silver of the forest around it. The gurgling of the water and the occasional chirp of the resident birds were the only sounds. I will have to trek back here in other seasons to see how they compare.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor