I always find that the first snow of the year gives a special touch to the landscapes, or it is just because I am happy to see that the winter season is finally starting.
That day, the snowfall was not impressive, just enough to cover the ground and the trees and as the temperature was very cold, snow remained until the evening when I took this picture.
It was taken just after sunset when there was still colour in the sky, and thanks to the temperature change, the myst was coming and leaving, surrounding the trees and giving this unique atmosphere.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor