Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Tangled Web of Shadows was taken along a walking trail near my home in Rio Grande, NJ. We are located on the central East Coast of the US. Typically we don’t get much accumulating snow, in fact it has been a few year since we have had any measurable snow. We got about ten inches of snow from a storm, so I was excited to go out and see what fresh new landscape opportunities awaited. Snowy scened aren't my usual go to because as my wife would say I am a fair weathered photographer, but she loves the cold and encouraged me to venture out. I am glad that I ventured out.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor