TAKE PART • WIN $100
Last summer, my mother, daughter and I drove from Salt Lake City to Zion National Park. After driving for hours through flat desert, we suddenly saw beautiful red rock in the distance. As we drove through the park, we were amazed at how trees and shrubs were able to grow from the rock. The color of the rocks are various tones of red, orange and yellow. We could see layers in many formations which made us think about how these formations were created over hundreds of years. This photo shows the many layers of rock created over time and a single tree that was able to grow out from the rock.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor