TAKE PART • WIN $100
I traveled to Oman for 40 days in August and September 2019. Although I mainly a street photographer, I was amazed by the vast desert of the country. We can drive for hours and hours and all we see is a beautiful desert landscape. Desert inland, and desert going straight to the coast. And, I couldn't resist taking some photos of it. This one was edited and cropped to look like an abstract landscape. Almost like a painting. This was the outcome.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor