Since childhood I have always been attracted to Hindu mythology and its stories. One such is Ramayana, a huge part of Indian history and mythology, which has always attracted me a lot.
Visiting Sri Lanka was one of the main reasons for the same. I visited Sita Eliya, a place in Nuwara Eliya in Sri Lanka which was known as Ashoka Vatika in the Ramayana and captured its serene beauty and natural magic.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor