Harriman State Park in the Lower Hudson Valley of New York always puts on a great show in the fall. I found this little stream running very well with the leaves just past peak during a rainy day and stopped to try a few compositions. This location is not along any of the hiking trails in the park, and is set back from a road that doesn't see much traffic. Sitting and listening to the water running and the rain falling was so peaceful. It is a location I intend on visiting again to explore more.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor