Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Glen Ellis Falls are located north of Conway, New Hampshire on Highway 16. It’s less than a quarter mile from the parking lot to get to the falls area. You can view the falls from the top and also from the bottom where the mist is definitely a challenge. We were there on a pretty rainy day and the rain added some great saturation to not only the fall foliage but also to the rocks along the creek feeding the falls. This was our favorite view of the creek rushing over the falls with the fall leaves showing on the distant mountain.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor