This scene was like a painting but was actually a corner of a 1903 homestead full of bogs and forests and trails. The entrance to this trail caught the sun's evening decline just right through the gold and red leaves. It was such a sharp contrast to the vibrant green grasses, fed by the nearby pond. It wasn't the scene I came to photograph but was what I spent the most time capturing. Autumn is truly a magical time to be out in nature watching all the changes.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor