This picture was taken from the bridge crossing the lake. I decided to take it in black and white, playing with the contrast between dark and light. On the right, there is a boating club, and on the left, the Mount Circeo – both balancing the composition.
Sabaudia is a famous seaside city, 50 km from Rome, and it was one of the fascist regime-funded cities: its charme is given by being surrounded on three sides by Lago di Paola.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor