TAKE PART • WIN $100
Taking these twisty roads that lead to large cultivated fields in girasoli is common in the lands of monferrato in lower piedmont where soft and long hills like sweet spirals arrange as loss of eye. In monferrato the predominant cultures are cereals and sunflowers, there are green lawn meadows intervaled by the pleasant shadow of fruit trees or high trunk, and farmhouses here and with it still the sense and the pleasure of the rustic, finished, of the potential still to be exploited. Locations and trattories in small countries offer genuine local cuisine at prices accessible to all pockets.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor