Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
A view of Moberly Peak taken from the roadside on the Trans Canada Highway just a stone's throw from Heather Mountain Lodge. I had intended to hit the Kicking Horse Pass just outside of Golden, where Big Horn Sheep are known to wander near the roadside at dawn, when this vista opened up before me and just begged to be captured. The wildlife never appeared that morning, but at least I caught this shot and discovered that between the blue hour and the golden hour, there resides a few precious brief pastel-pink minutes on those bitterly cold -20C mornings.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor