TAKE PART • WIN $100
This location is one of the nearest places to shoot landscapes from my house. I can walk there in less than 20 minutes. There is a few tricky/dangerous areas at low tide, but a bit of patience can help finding a path. During coronavirus pandemic it was one of the best places to visit (even though this photo was taken before that) as it ticks all the boxes for keeping sane mind – close, open skies, by the sea.
I’ve been here many times and it never looks the same. Changing channels (due to tides), different sunset and sunrise colours, even boats shift around, whilst still anchored. Definitely one of the best places to watch the weather and tides change.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor