TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Fort du Guesclin is built on an islet, the Ile du Guesclin, accessible at low tide, at Saint-Coulomb in Ille-et-Vilaine (Brittany), between Saint-Malo and Cancale.
This photo was taken at the end of December, at the time of year when the sun sets furthest south-west. If you follow the coastal path, which allows you to get some height, you will get a superb framing highlighting this exceptional place, and allowing to include the sunset in the composition.
On this day, the sky was not exactly as I wanted it to be, which led me to test different exposure times (from very short to very long!). This one (50 seconds) taken after sunset, allowed me to keep the beautiful colours of the sky and create movement in the sea.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor