TAKE PART • WIN $100
Rishyap is a small hamlet in the northern parts of West Bengal in India and is the second highest point of West Bengal from where Mt. Kanchenjungha and the Sleeping Buddha Range is visible.
Coming to the story, it was not a very good night at Rishyap when we went to bed before this morning. I failed miserably at taking some night shots due to heavy clouds lingering above our heads there. We went to bed with little or no expectations of getting a clear sky in the morning. As morning happened, I woke up before the Sun and went to our lawn and found the most memorable view of my entire life till then. It was April 2019 and all the mountain peaks were visible and also, the Sunlight had just started to fall on the peaks. They were becoming golden in colour but the thing that struck me most was this frame where the light is coming from the right of the frame and hitting Mt. Doklam in Bhutan which we witnessed with immense joy. I hurried down to our room to get my camera gears and started the shoot. This photo was the pick of the lot and Mt. Doklam has been one of my favourite peaks since then.
Till date, I dream about visiting the place again and click more stunning sunrise shots at this beautiful place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor