This picture was snapped under the rocks of Reynisfjara Balck Sand Beach in Iceland. Under super moody weather, I tried to create a more interesting picture using an ND filter – a tripod was necessary. This was using ND + GND to give a more moody effect for the flat sky.
Surprised with the result; this effect helps to animate static moody photos and have a lovely pattern on it
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor