In March of this year (2023), I took some time out for a trip to Glencoe and the west coast of Scotland from the Wirral to re-capture some childhood memories and hopefully capture some half-decent photographs in the process.
Having woken to catch an early sunrise in Glencoe, it was clear the weather wasn't going to play ball, so being ever the optimist, I decided to go and see what the weather gods would provide.
Whilst travelling from the accommodation in Corran, the view across Loch Linnhe to Ballaculish was full of a moody atmosphere, and I couldn't resist stopping and taking the picture from the village of Onich across Loch Linnhe towards Ballaculish Bridge and Glencoe
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor