This farm field was ablaze with color during the day thanks to the changing autumn leaves but at night under the full moon it looked even more magical. I set up on the top of a hill looking down into the fields and waited for the moment the moon crested over the tree line.
It was a great experience as the field owner actually came out to join me and chat while I captured it and they snuck a photo of me to show their friends.
I look forward to going back out there as spring arrives and the trees take on a new perspective under the next full moon.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor