Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Arctic Circle, just as its counterpart, Antarctica are certainly among the most other-worldly feeling places on this planet. During their respective summers and under the right weather conditions, the sun is visible 24 hours a day, and at times the light can take on a soft, almost eerie glow. As the ship was gliding along the coastline on an early morning, this beautiful scene took turns emerging, then hiding itself in this gentle blanket of fog. An incredible place to say the least!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor